Where are all of my Smooth Jazz Listeners??

I was pretty bummed out last year when Anthology in Little Italy closed their doors! They tried to pull the wool over my eyes by reporting on their website that they are "temporarily postponing their concert schedule due to refurbishment upgrades and repairs." Channeling my inner Wendy Williams I had to do some research and digging...Have you been to this venue before? The concerts we did attend were always packed and rocked the house!

So....my favorite resource good ole google was put to the test and I found that poor little anthology was undergoing some financial stress! Good luck to re-opening or finding a new owner! I would really like to have one of my favorite jazz venues back. Not to mention Croce's recent announcement of moving! Hope they aren't under the same circumstances!!

La Costa Resort Hosts the San Diego Jazz Festival

If you don't have plans for Memorial Day Weekend you will definitely want to get tickets for the San Diego Jazz Festival with the best smooth jazz  line-up on the West Coast!!!

Charlie Wilson, Kem, Dominic Amato, Brian Culbertson, Ladisi, Jonathon Butler, Sheila E, Elan Trotman, Eric Darius, Larry Braggs, Kim Waters, Phil Perry, DW3, Jeffrey Osborn, Euge Groove, Brian McKnight, Will Downing, Norman Brown, Kirk Whalum, Rick Braun, Jessy J, Jonathon Fritzen, Michael Lington, and Nick Colionne!!

We have just died and gone to heaven! All of those amazing smooth jazz artists under one roof and we don't have to travel to Thornton Winery! Sign us up!!

Be sure to head over to the Official Website and get your tickets today!

(Source)