I Am in Love With Kate Spade on Girard Ave. 
As I step into the boutique for the very first time there is something about it that has my lips extended ear to ear in a humongous smile! The purses, the wallets, the shoes, the accessories...have you smelled their newest perfume scent? I'm pretty sure this is every girls paradise of bright colors, grace and luxurious style! Kate Spade has been in La Jolla for over 2 years and if you haven't visited them yet then you MUST

A quick hello to Whitney the store manager! Great customer service with a smile and professionalism. She had me sign up for their newsletter and emailed me the cutest sale invitation from Paperless Post, you should check them out for #theluxegen style email stationary! Paperless Post helps you create online and paper stationary that reflects  your individual personal style and thanks to Whitney I was introduced. Kate Spade has a line of stationary that is absolutely adorable, see my favorites here. 

I didn't buy anything the first time in the store, but the images of those beautiful necklaces and purses danced in my head as I went to bed that night and I just knew that I had to go back...And Soon!
Kate Spade Pueblo Tiles Necklace
Kate Spade in Caesars Palace
I landed here with Marc as we took some time to do some shopping while in Las Vegas. Located in Caesar's Palace, another shoppers paradise. All of the stores pretty much carry the same items, it looks like they have seasonal roll outs and do put items on sale when new product is released. 

Having been on vacation Marc felt like it was the perfect opportunity to hook a girl up and bought me this necklace.

Perfect, right?!?
I love it and surprised I don't sleep with it on.

The jewelry at Kate Spade is perfect for adding a little classy spice to your outfits. They make a statement with a lot of personality. Although I don't golf, the spring collection right now has some bags that are destined to be a conversation starter.
Kate Spade Image Not Available



Check them out in the New Arrivals here
The Luxe Gen will Love Kate Spade Too!
After visiting the store and falling in love with the whimsical style of Kate Spade I had to go to their on-line store. Low and behold I found the most interesting part of Kate Spade in the about us page and want to share the opportunity with our readers.

Titled, "A Stylish Investment", this page goes into details about their Customer Stock Ownership Program. Three simple steps to a little ownership in Kate Spade New York.
  1. Invest as little as $10, or customize a monthly payment plan.
  2. Buy and sell, whenever you like.
  3. Pay NO fees, ever!
​Well happy birthday to me!! I was so stoked about the terms that the voice of my grandfather stood in the back of my head, "Tresie, if its too good to be true, then it probably is." You know...the pay no fees part...Never the less I invested! And here's why you might want to also!

Forbes recently released an article on Kate Spade New York and here's what I found extremely exciting!!

  1. Sales growth has risen dramatically in the last 5 years from $91 Million to $462 million!! That's a 410% increase!
  2. There is talk of reaching $1.2 BILLION by 2016!
  3. At the end of 2012 there were 205 Kate Spade New York stores in 20 countries!
  4. The company projects by 2016 Kate Spade New York will reach 475-550 company-owned and partnered owned stores worldwide!!
Luxury Real Estate Services in La Jolla, Ca
If you are looking to buy or sell your home in La Jolla, California then contact Team SchuCo today! Ask us about our no hassle, private pocket listings through The Luxe Gen.