Dream Team La Jolla Real Estate
Everyone loves a good deal...that's what all of the Black Friday Madness is about right?
Well just in case you aren't up for the holiday chaos...I have prepared a wonderful round-up of Real Estate Deals in La Jolla.


The end of the year is a great time to snag a discount on your new home. Some of these homes have been on the market for months and I'm guessing you've got some sellers on the fence.

  • Should they reduce the price? 
  • Should they take it off the market and rent it? 
  • Should they hire a new Real Estate agent? (Call me 619-995-2132)
 Those are just a few reasons why hiring me as your Buyer's agent now is imperative!
So I ask you my friends...why go wait in line at Best Buy or Bloomingdale's when you can save hundreds of thousands of dollars on your dream home?

Without further ado...here are my top picks for San Diego's Black Friday in Real Estate:


Fantastic Real Estate Deals in La Jolla

Fantastic Real Estate Deals in La Jolla



Fantastic Real Estate Deals in La Jolla

Fantastic Real Estate Deals in La Jolla



Fantastic Real Estate Deals in La Jolla

Fantastic Real Estate Deals in La Jolla

Contact Me for the full list of 24 Properties that meet my criteria of a Black Friday Sale in Real Estate of La Jolla


Not looking to buy in La Jolla? But need help finding a great deal in San Diego? Contact me for a personal Buyer's Consultation.