Impressive, Sweeping Ocean Views in the Muirlands

Impressive Panoramic Views Combined with Privacy

Prestigious Neighborhood | Muirlands 

Come visit us this Saturday:
January 31, 2015


Open House


Located at: 1106 Muirlands
La Jolla, CA 92037




11a-2p

4 Bedrooms
3.5 Baths
2,844 sq ft. 
Asking Price: $3,395,000

Want to see it Before Saturday?? Call us and schedule your Private Home Tour: 
619-995-2132

 
As your full service REALTOR® specializing in the beautiful city of San Diego, California, it is my personal goal to provide you with exceptional service. Here is where you will find articles on my personal experiences and Real Estate resources. My local expertise backed by one of the few organizations entrusted to use the world-renowned Berkshire Hathaway name, brings to the Real Estate market a definitive mark of stability, strength, quality and innovation.
I “LOVE” my career! Hire me to help you navigate through the home buying or home selling process.
CONTACT USFollow Us on Twitter Follow Us on Pinterest Like Us on Facebook