From The Desk Of Coach Coleman | Attention Home Buyers

Football season is upon us! Who's your favorite team? Do you know what your team's goals are? Are you happy with your Quarterback situation? As you know one of the biggest challenges is getting everyone on the same page so you all can accomplish the goal of winning the Super Bowl!


Similar to the game of real estate, if you don't have a good team leader or that synergy then it's going to be more difficult to experience the reward of buying a new home. In my previous life I was a Financial Advisor for several years and my number one objective was to be a financial quarterback that put together an effective plan and managed all the moving parts on our way to victory!


What If You Had A Real Estate Quarterback?

What if you had someone in your corner to help create a plan and manage all the moving parts while keeping everything aligned with your goals? Back in my playing days I was a vicious, relentless strong safety that craved getting after my opponent! Fortunate or not I sacrificed my body to accomplish my goal. Thankfully now though I've transferred that same passion to house hunting, its just another hunt & conquer game!

Based on what I've seen and heard out in the field, I feel it necessary to reach out and offer my help. If you are reading this and have been house hunting for more than 90 days then you need my help! Stop wandering around aimlessly without a defined plan that's achieveable. And if you already have a Realtor and theyre not advising & guiding you then it's a waste of your time and energy..


If you would like to make moves between now and the end of the season contact us today to create a game plan to get you in your new home. There's only 17 weeks in the regular season so, let's GO! Follow me as I get back to sharing some of the basics and fundamentals to make your game better and if you gain value from what I share then don't be afraid to ask for my help. I'm here to earn your business and I love what I do! Call or text now 858-263-5767 
Stay Tuned For My Next Post On 6 Tips To Get You What You Want..


As your full service REALTOR® specializing in the beautiful city of San Diego, California, it is my personal goal to provide you with exceptional service. Here is where you will find articles on my personal experiences and Real Estate resources. My local expertise backed by one of the few organizations entrusted to use the world-renowned Berkshire Hathaway name, brings to the Real Estate market a definitive mark of stability, strength, quality and innovation.
I “LOVE” my career! Hire me to help you navigate through the home buying or home selling process.
CONTACT USFollow Us on Twitter Follow Us on Pinterest Like Us on Facebook