Team SchuCo Visit Lavender & Sage Skin Care
Relaxation and Romance was the pinnacle of our Valentine's Weekend. One of the best spa treatments I have had and on my "Living List" of things to do on a REGULAR BASIS. If you live, work or play in La Jolla a spa treatment at Lavender & Sage should be on your Live-a-Little-List.

A full-immersion spa and wellness experience left my skin feeling vibrant, refreshed and looking 5 years younger! SCORE!

Let's call it "Love at First Facial", it was like a match made in heaven I tell you, and I can't stop thinking or talking about it.

We met Elizabeth, owner of Lavender & Sage at the La Jolla Art & Wine Festival this past October. Passing by her salon located inside Phenix Salons on Girard Ave #111 in La Jolla. Her bright smile and impeccable skin had me dreaming of a treatment ever since. We exchanged cards and continued our romance on Instagram: LavenderandSageSkin until this past Saturday....

The appointment was a surprise put together by My Valentine and Elizabeth, she had a knack for working together with Marc to make sure the experience was memorable and unique. You can conveniently schedule appointments by clicking the Book Your Appointment Today button in the center of the website: HERE.

My First Facial and What You Can Expect

Give yourself a little face time and get pampered! Not only are facials necessary for maintaining healthy skin, its a wonderful way to alleviate stress & relax. Upon arrival a robe awaits, you can undress to your liking, do what makes you comfortable..I prefer commando.

Imagine laying in the world's most comfortable facial bed, temperature set just right and smooth, silky linens between your toes. I lay back, find comfort and close my eyes.


Hair stacked in a bun on top of my head and a towel is wrapped around my hairline. A cool cotton pad gently glazes over your pores to remove any make-up or residue. A thorough cleanse preps your skin for the magnifying lamp, where a determination of skin type and skin condition will help Elizabeth choose the appropriate products and treatments.









Elizabeth embraces technology during her facials using the top of the line Skin Act spa equipment with functions I didn't even know existed, giving you enhanced skin results. After cleansing, the facial steamer began, this warms up the surface of your skin making it more receptive to your treatment.

Team SchuCo Spa Experience with Lavender & Sage
This was the moment I felt most relaxed, focusing on the enjoyment of being pampered. Not only a facial but foot & hand, neck & shoulder massages really make the experience over the top.

A pumpkin enzyme mask was applied after the steam treatment, this mask said to have a powerful, highly effective exfoliating treatment to address a dull, aging and congested complexion. A bit of a tingling sting but tolerable, I could feel the germs being addressed in my pores. A warm, citrus scented towel placed over my face and a calm rushed over my body. This powerful treatment revealed the smoother, younger-looking, radiant and revitalized skin I remembered in my 20's.

Let's face it...getting pampered makes you feel good. I walked out of that salon feeling like a new woman beaming from head to toe. My man even looked at me with renewed love. If I can leave you with an impression about facials...here it goes:

Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Schedule Your Facial With Lavender & Sage Today

  1. Women are more susceptible to aging due to stress. Facials help REDUCE stress.
  2. A good facial & facial massage can help smooth fine lines and promote collagen production, helping to prevent premature aging, wrinkles and sagging. 
  3. Facials promote clean, clear beautiful skin through deep cleansing and treatment addressing your specific skin type.
  4. Facials provide for deep(er) exfoliation than you can achieve at home, unclogs pores and improves skin ability to retain hydration.
  5. This facial had massage and aromatherapy, some essential oils are known for their ability to induce relaxation.
  6. Aromatherapy facials are among natural therapies with benefits of essential oils on your skin. 
  7. Facials help to brighter your skin and gives #InstaGlow
  8. Facial treatments help to improve and restore circulation to facial skin layers, increasing the flow of oxygen-enriched blood to skin cells.
  9. By taking good care of your skin you improve your overall health, not just your appearance.
  10. Facials are not a miracle in an hour but its a great start to a healthier and balanced complexion.



Book Your Facial with Elizabeth at Lavender & Sage

Team SchuCo Spa Experience with Lavender & Sage
Lavender & Sage Location:
Phenix Salon Suites
7655 Girard Ave. #111
La Jolla, CA 92037

Phone: 858-230-8574
Email: info@lavenderandsageskin.com

Click Here for Treatment Selection

Website: Lavender & Sage Skin

Follow on Instagram
@LavenderandSageSkin



Team SchuCo Spa Experience with Lavender & Sage


Team SchuCo Spa Experience with Lavender & Sage

Team SchuCo Spa Experience with Lavender & Sage





As your full service REALTOR® specializing in the beautiful city of San Diego, California, it is my personal goal to provide you with exceptional service. Here is where you will find articles on my personal experiences and Real Estate resources. My local expertise backed by one of the few organizations entrusted to use the world-renowned Berkshire Hathaway name, brings to the Real Estate market a definitive mark of stability, strength, quality and innovation.
I “LOVE” my career! Hire me to help you navigate through the home buying or home selling process.
CONTACT USFollow Us on Twitter Follow Us on Pinterest Like Us on Facebook