If there is one Open House you visit this weekend it has to be this one! Open Saturday and Sunday 1-4p at 936 Skylark Dr. One of the most immaculate almost original homes I have ever seen. Built in 1960 and a single-level beauty with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms under $1.5M. You won't find anything on the market like. The prestigious neighborhood of Muirlands with some of the best schools in the San Diego district.
Spacious backyard with opportunity to make it your dream entertainment space. I've seen decks in this community that go all the way up to the roof line, opening up the massive coastline views. Mid-Century modern style makes for light and bright spaces to make your own. Hope to see you there!

Make an Offer on this property
Schedule a private tour of this Home

Call Team SchuCo for your home buying or selling needs. 
619-995-2132

Follow us on Snapchat for a live feed of La Jolla Real Estate
Snapchat ID: sellinglajolla


 



As your full service REALTOR® specializing in the beautiful city of La Jolla, California, it is my personal goal to provide you with exceptional service. Here is where you will find articles on my personal experiences and Real Estate resources. My local expertise backed by one of the few organizations entrusted to use the world-renowned Berkshire Hathaway name, brings to the Real Estate market a definitive mark of stability, strength, quality and innovation.
I “LOVE” my career! Hire me to help you navigate through the home buying or home selling process.
CONTACT USFollow Us on Twitter Follow Us on Pinterest Like Us on Facebook