Pinterest Cinco De Mayo Board
Awe...yes...Cinco de Mayo...it comes every year...and its here again! So...if you are looking for some last minute spunk for your party, I've done all of the work for you by pinning my favorites on our Pinterest board.


As a lover of all holidays, I can't help myself but have pretty much every holiday as a Pinterest board, this one with over 155 ideas to make your Cinco de Mayo party the BEST!

From some of my favorite cupcakes:

 Cinco de Mayo cupcakes


Pinata Cupcake by All Things Cupcake
Churro Cupcakes by Lady Behind the Curtain
Personal Pinata Cakes by Wilton

And the themed parties...why would anyone look anywhere else?!? Pinterest is the Bible of creativeness!

Cinco de Mayo Party Theme


Cinco de Mayo - Gold and Glitzy Style
Taco Bout A Party with The Kissing Booth Blog

Cinco de Mayo Party Theme


To some of my favorite food items:

Cinco de Mayo Food

Margarita Chicken Dip on Dip Recipe Creations
Crock Pot Carne Asada by Mom...What's For Dinner
Mexican Street Corn with Seeded At The Table






And all of the wonderfully themed shirts you WON'T find me in...whoa...Pinterest really is amazing!


Cinco de Mayo Shirt
Adios Bitchachos at Customized Girl

















Tequila Besties 
Margaritas Are Like Liquid Sunshine
Grain of Salt
all on Skreened

Cinco de Mayo


That's all I've got for today...cheers my friends and Happy Cinco de Mayo aka the 5th of May.





As your full service REALTOR® specializing in the beautiful city of La Jolla, California, it is my personal goal to provide you with exceptional service. Here is where you will find articles on my personal experiences and Real Estate resources. My local expertise backed by one of the few organizations entrusted to use the world-renowned Berkshire Hathaway name, brings to the Real Estate market a definitive mark of stability, strength, quality and innovation.
I “LOVE” my career! Hire me to help you navigate through the home buying or home selling process.
CONTACT USFollow Us on Twitter Follow Us on Pinterest Like Us on Facebook