Come check out this home buyer opportunity in Pacific Beach. Recent price reduction and ready for a new home owner. If you like the idea of living the beach life this one is a must see!

Whether you are looking for a second home, vacation home or primary residence, if you love the outdoor lifestyle that Pacific Beach provides this could be the one.





Open House Today (Saturday 7/2) 

1145 Pacific Beach Drive #306
2 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
1714 sq ft
Asking Price: $998,000-1,088,000

 
As your full service REALTOR® specializing in the beautiful city of La Jolla, California, it is my personal goal to provide you with exceptional service. Here is where you will find articles on my personal experiences and Real Estate resources. My local expertise backed by one of the few organizations entrusted to use the world-renowned Berkshire Hathaway name, brings to the Real Estate market a definitive mark of stability, strength, quality and innovation.
I “LOVE” my career! Hire me to help you navigate through the home buying or home selling process.
CONTACT USFollow Us on Twitter Follow Us on Pinterest Like Us on Facebook