My Pop Up On Promontory/Bratwurst-Hot Dog Edition was the most successful one yet and I want to thank everyone for their continued support. Based on popular demand my next lunch pop up is scheduled for August 1st, 2020 12n-2p and stay tuned on social media to see what will be on the menu.

Again, the reason I started pop ups is because a majority of my business came to a screeching halt due to covid so I had to adjust quickly. I am used to serving corporations catered lunches and planning their special events since I created The Lunch Guru in 2017 but in a matter of weeks it all stopped!

The good news is now I get to be more creative than ever in finding innovative ways to continue doing what I enjoy while still building the business. The reality is I'm an entrepreneur and this is what I do on the daily in finding ways to create business!

I have also been reminded by my life coach to double down on my strengths and keep an open mind about the future during challenging times which is why pop ups have been my latest jam! At the end of the day I'm super grateful that I get to cook and share my recipes with the neighborhood...it's very rewarding!


Here are 3 things I learned from my Pop Up On Promontory and 3 things I can do to improve;

1. I learned that as a military brat I have more in common with some neighbors. I could improve these relationships and create more by designing a series of services/events geared towards military families.

2. I learned that my step son "Action Jaxen" (age 13) is perfectly capable of running his own pop up one day! I can help improve his skills by giving him more opportunities to engage/showcase his talents with others.

3. I learned that people will travel from a distance to get a good meal and support fellow small business owners. I can improve my services by offering something special for visitors from other communities.


Thanks for reading, if you know someone who will gain value from this blog post please share!