To all of our loyal readers we have a very exciting announcement!!!

You may have been wondering why we have been MIA the past few weeks....Marc and I have been very diligently working on this master plan for two years now. The time has come for us to pursue our passion in Real Estate.

For those of you who don't know, Marc and I have taken a stint in our careers to help take care of Marc's parents. We were fortunate enough to have the experience in being care takers for Marc's mother and father. Although, now it is time for us to leave them with "professional" care and pursue our dreams in our Real Estate Careers.

This is not "new" for Marc and I, another little secret you probably don't know...Marc and I met over 6 years ago when I worked at Cambridge Home Loans in Solana Beach he was running a mortgage branch of his own and recruited me. The time has now come again for us to team up and help home owners and home buyers in San Diego's Real Estate market.

A few things I learned along the way:

1.  Don't ever let your Real Estate License Expire!!!! (what a pain in the A$$ to have to take that bad boy again!)

2.  Marketing is a key and intricate part of Real Estate, part of differentiating Team SchuCo from all other agents is offering something that no one else does. 

3.  Surround yourself with business people who are like you, who have the same goals, successes and passion. 

4.  Take time to enjoy the little things in life, because one day you will realize that those are really the BIG things.

It is with great joy that I passed my California Real Estate Exam last Thursday. For those who are looking to take the exam any time soon I used licensetutor.com for my study guide. Its great because its all on-line (no boring classes to sit in for hours on end!!). They guarantee a pass or refund your money and its only $49!!! This program made the exam seem like a breeze.

I was the first one there and the first one done. My exam time was 8:30 a.m. at the testing center off Miramar. So much different from the last time I took it (back in 2006), its all computerized now and they have some pretty serious surveillance going on. They say to arrive 30 minutes early.  If you want to get it over and done with, once you register and receive your wireless mouse you can sit down and start your exam immediately. This is why arriving early is important, don't park in front of the building because they will ask you to move to the parking lot in front of the Pyramid.  Don't bring anything to the exam with you but your registration sheet and photo ID, this will help with not having to store your personal belongings in their lockers and add any extra stress or anxiety before you sit down and take the most difficult exam ever!!! Phew, glad I got through that and didn't give myself a heart attack! But seriously use license tutor!

Stay tuned for the announcement of our broker as we search for the perfect fit to represent our talents.

If you are looking to buy or sell real estate in San Diego contact us today.


If you are interested in joining our Real Estate Team contact us now.