Interior Design

Interior Design

During our recent tour of homes at La Jolla Caravan I was more intrigued than normal by the art & design of real estate. Witnessing the variations of interior design is what makes home tours so much fun for me as I enjoy sharing my inspiration to our readers. What if the way you design your space is an expression of your personality..?



My Pinterest feed has been blowing up lately with these hanging planters and today I am going to share a few of my favorites with you!! Follow my Pinterest page for more home decor inspiration



Follow Teresa's board Home Decor Inspiration on Pinterest.

BTW..I've become a bit obsessed with the Hanging Planter Concept

DYK Hanging Planters save space and improve air quality! If you like to be in control try this DIYourselfie Project and send me a pic of your success! If you come across a problem, Pinterest offers all kinds of solutions..you'll be fine!

Interior Design

Plant hangers are great for small spaces where there is minimal landing space. They can also double
as art and give you an opportunity to add the color green to the room.

Interior Design

Not only do houseplants embellish interior space, these living organisms interact with your body, mind and home in ways that enhance your quality of life. Macrame is making its comeback, a hanging garden with colorful knots and lace-like patterns will give your home decor major personality points. Designrulz.com just published 20 DIY Macrame Plant Hanger Patterns that will have you catching up on your knot tying game. So many swoon worthy designs, check em' out for your indoor garden inspiration.

Interior Design


I don't know about you...but I'm feeling inspired for a DIY project. How about you?

Not so sure you want to tackle this alone? Check out one of my favorite artists at the La Jolla Open Aire Market on Sundays, she has the coolest "Living Airware" charms ever!!





The designs above are for inspiration, see source by clicking link below.
{SOURCE: PINTEREST}


As your full service REALTOR® specializing in the beautiful city of San Diego, California, it is my personal goal to provide you with exceptional service. Here is where you will find articles on my personal experiences and Real Estate resources. My local expertise backed by one of the few organizations entrusted to use the world-renowned Berkshire Hathaway name, brings to the Real Estate market a definitive mark of stability, strength, quality and innovation.
I “LOVE” my career! Hire me to help you navigate through the home buying or home selling process.
CONTACT USFollow Us on Twitter Follow Us on Pinterest Like Us on Facebook