Buy This Home with Team SchuCo


Buy This Home with Team SchuCo

1. Can you Handle These Views? 

Panoramic ocean, city and white water views...what's your poison?? These sweeping views are stunning and quite frankly...I could get used to them. Spoil me with scenic perspectives all day and night in the comfort of my dream home.





2. Can you be patient with the telephone wires? 

One day this beautiful city of San Diego will get with the times and put the old, outdated and not to mention annoying telephone wires underground!! Just one of the cities infrastructure woes. When I moved back from Philly after college all I could see was telephone lines. Don't try and google it...I get nothing...San Diego...when are you going to put those bad boys underground?!?




3. Not much of a back yard 

Less maintenance but space for a small green thumb in the back. Maybe a lemon tree or two...but above and beyond that the decks take up most of the backyard. Love decks?!? Then these will make your heart melt, sit out on the front deck, sun bath, sip mimosas...whatever your little heart desires.

Buy This Home with Team SchuCo


4. Small Master bedroom 

Or totally okay with the fact that you have to walk downstairs and around the stairwell to access your master. The best views are from the top bedrooms and top level of this home, the bottom room may have been designed to accommodate a master...maybe...You'll have to see for yourself

Schedule your Private Home Tour HERE

5. Can You Really Afford It?

Do you see yourself living here 7 years or longer?

Buy This Home with Team SchuCo


My friends, there are so many wonderful opportunities for your Dream Home in La Jolla. Want a Buyer's Consultation with Team SchuCo? CLICK HERE

Details on the Home Above:

FOR SALE
Ladybird Lane (contact us for specific address)
3 Bedrooms
3.5 Baths
3,450 sq. ft. on approx. 27,000 sq. ft. lot
Asking Price $2,187,000

As your full service REALTOR® specializing in the beautiful city of San Diego, California, it is my personal goal to provide you with exceptional service. Here is where you will find articles on my personal experiences and Real Estate resources. My local expertise backed by one of the few organizations entrusted to use the world-renowned Berkshire Hathaway name, brings to the Real Estate market a definitive mark of stability, strength, quality and innovation.
I “LOVE” my career! Hire me to help you navigate through the home buying or home selling process.
CONTACT USFollow Us on Twitter Follow Us on Pinterest Like Us on Facebook